Upcoming Meets

Rubber Smokin' Angels "The Record Breaking Kid"

Hello Angels,

The lap record of Mutha (5.8 kms) Of Speedy / Bajaj Pulsar 200 DTSi - 3.54.06, and now its has been broken by Abhilash Sangam / Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi - 3.52.00, The Adrenaline was rushed into everybody but very sad of rains, so i ask to all the Angels to be prepared for the Proving Rounds which will be happening after the rains are completely faded away. And Congratulations to Abhilash and his Bike, I wish him Luck and Godspeed .


Once again it has been proven that any rider who will try to cross their line at Mutha will be Owned by RSA !!

Ride Safe,
Regards,
- Devils Doom,
RSA

4 comments:

Schumi said...

i would like to join your group...

What is the procedure...

pls mail me on sagarabhyankar007@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hey gyes i want to join the group but dont know the procedure...plz help
mail me on tushteju@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hey gyes i want to join the group but dont know the procedure...plz help
mail me on tushteju@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I own bajaj avenger 220 have hunger for high speed racing. I have crossed 140 + mark on my bike and I have feel for bike. I am seriously looking for some guidance to become professional stunter. Plz help guys what to do..